Home | Download | FAQ | AVM2 Library
Yogda® is a development tool for intermediate/advanced actionscript programmers.
What can you do with it ?
Unleash the performance : Use very fast undocumented memory read/write opcodes in your flash applications.
Optimization : Review your own compiled code, try different scenarios and compare generated code.
Learning : Obtain better understanding of your own code that comes out of Adobe® Flex compiler.
Security : Flash security auditing, exploit/audit applications client-side logics and server communications.
Current version is 1.0 build 567 (12.14.2010).
Download win32 build here. See Release notes
New Tutorial : Using fast memory opcodes in Adobe© Flash / Action Script
- Load/Save SWF files
- Dynamic SWF Tag processor / Tag viewers
- DoABC Block Decoder/Encoder supports Adobe AIR, Flex, Flash Builder (type 82) , Haxe and Alchemy outputs. (type 72)
- ABC Symbol/constants table browser and editor
(Multinames, Strings, Numbers)
- Code-aware debugging
(auto-align branch offsets on delete/insert byte code)
- Automated/Manual Method inlining via AS3 metatags
- Basic block identification
- Pattern Scanner for method bodies / constants table.
- AVM2 Bytecode Assembler, Disassembler, Byte code injector supporting AVM+ and MOPS commands
- Class structure tree
- Source code / Line number referencing (if source codes exists on the local harddrive)
- Resolving of Local registers
- Edit/Insert/Delete bytecode(s) on method bodies
- Disassemble method to clipboard/text
- Text search on class structures
- Copy/Paste byte code
- Opcode highlighting
- AVM2 instruction help with tamarin source references
Add our facebook or twitter pages to receive updates.
AVM2 is acronym for Action-script Virtual Machine 2 which is installed into almost every browser as a Adobe Flash Player plugin.
More information on AVM2 is here (pdf file).